1.How would your mother describe you in one word?
2. What is your favorite flower?
3. What is the most insane questions you’ve ever been asked?
To answer these questions
4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Ford Lotus 40
5. What word in the English Language do you wish you had invented?
6. What is the first quote that comes to your mind?
7. What animal best describes the kind of girl you’d be interested in?
8. What do you miss about your childhood?
9. In what hour of the day do you function best?
Between 3:46:38 and 8:49:32
10. What is the main fault in your character?
11. If you met the right girl today, would you propose tomorrow?
12. What was your favorite subject in school?
13. Where would you like to live?
14. Describe how you kiss in one word
15. What in the world do you least desire?
16. Why do you think most girls date you?
17. Who is your favorite historical figure?
18. How many times have you fallen in love?
19. What are your favorite names?
20. Finish this sentence. “Happiness is a thing called……
LMAO this scene was so jokes!!
I’ve never searched Emmerdale on here but I thought I would just to see what comes up.
Naturally, this being Tumblr, the main stuff that comes up is of that Jenna Louise Colman (who used to be in Emmerdale long before she was in Doctor Who), and stuff involving the only gays in the village.
The Monkees, 1970
I would just unfollow people who reblog that shit if you find it offensive or hurtful! You know how this site is, people frickin take a thing, exaggerate it, and run the joke 20 feet into the ground. It’s boring.
I appreciate that it probably wasn’t meant to be insulting, and I’m really not that easily offended. If it was true, I would laugh, but I think because I’ve only ever seen the *opposite* of what that post applies it annoys me. Like, we’re outnumbered on here by FAR, and have this whole site basically talking like and assuming that everyone else is American and understands American things and slang and the way you talk. And the thing is, most of us DO. The majority of British people will know that Americans call lifts ‘elevators’ and trousers ‘pants’ and chocolate ‘candy’ and all that jazz. But that isn’t necessarily reversed, so to imply that we lose our shit when an American doesn’t get the way we talk or what we call something is so, SO stupid. Because it happens all the time and NOBODY CARES. I’m constantly explaining things to my American friends and I DON’T CARE because why would I?! I don’t expect the whole word to speak the way we speak.
Usually this stuff doesn’t annoy me, but like I said this is like the third time since yesterday I’ve seen a dumb post like that and it’s like “okay, we get the picture.” and like I said ALSO, if that was about the Chinese or some tiny little European country or something people would probably LOSE THEIR SHIT (which would be an overreaction, because I get that it probablty wasn’t meant to be offensive or whatever, and it was just a joke. I’m not that stupid). So I guess what annoys me (other than the fact that it’s stupid) is it’s okay for Tumblr to make fun of certain races and countries, but not others, and that in itself is stupid and hypocritical.
Oh don’t worry, I have to ignore so much shit too. I just wish there wasn’t any shit to ignore!!
That’s about the third time I’ve seen a stupid post like the one I just reblogged and it’s one of the many things that is making me hate this website more and more day by day.
Oh alright then.
MICKY WHAT ARE YOU DOING
errrr….being culturally insensitive by using a cymbal as an Asian paddy hat….?
Orrrrr he’s just wearing a cymbal on his head..????????